Sunday, 17th March, 10:00am – 4:00pm
This workshop is hosted by two qualified, professional facilitators: Robyn Mourie, Ayurvedic Lifestyle Practitioner and Corinne Allan, Art Therapist.
It has been designed to provide you with simple mindfulness techniques to support relaxation and create points of happiness in your life. This workshop will also teach you how to use your body type and birth colour to enhance your days.
10am-12:30pm – ROBYN
- Learn to make your own Sprinkle of Goodness (churna) which you will be able to take home
- Learn about the autumn food choices for your body type (dosha)
- Followed by an hour of yoga nidra
12:30-1pm – LUNCH
- Lunch will be lovely healthy salads with vegan and gluten-free options available
1-4pm – CORINNE
- Experience a colour meditation
- Discover your personal birth colour and learn how to use it in every-day life
- Create a Spiral of Happiness and define your personal goals
- Learn how to make a neurographic picture
NOTE: No refunds are available, but tickets are transferable to someone of your choice. Due to high expense of ingredients, a minimum number of participants must be reached for course to go ahead.