Prepare for 6 days of deep transformation, blissful pampering, and the astounding benefits that go hand in hand with our luxury Ayurveda healing retreat.
All week long, you’ll practice the tools, techniques, and theory for how to apply Ayurvedic principles to your daily self-care. Connect with the how and why of your natural rhythms so you can take it all home with you.
A week experiencing our healing retreat package will leave your mind, body and soul feeling energised and light. This curated week has been designed with your wellbeing in mind with special healing sessions during the week as you explore the world of Ayurveda and the white sparkling beaches of the Yasawa Islands. Experience just how good your mind, body and soul is designed to feel!
Your Retreat Facilitator
Your facilitator Robyn Mourie is an Ayurvedic lifestyle coach, Yoga teacher and Physiotherapist.
Robyn is a frequent visitor to the Islands, working in the disability sector in the Cook Islands and on her seventh trip to the Fiji Islands. Robyn takes donated medical equipment with her to help booster the understocked rehabilitation centres in the Islands so if you have room in your suitcase for a moon boot or two it would be much appreciated!
Robyn has experience running retreats in both Aotearoa NZ and Fiji and offers a relaxed, supportive role for you to reach your wellness goals on retreat.
Testimonial from Fiji Ayurvedic Retreat 2018
“I went on Robyn’s Fiji retreat in April with a group I had not met before (except Robyn) and came home with good friends. Under Robyn’s guidance we practiced daily yoga, meditation, visited wonderful local markets and eco-friendly businesses, went on an incredible snorkelling day trip to Malolo island, ate amazing food and played in the pool like children. Robyn’s beautiful happy, calm and gentle nature brings people together and I highly recommend one of her retreats to anyone looking to unwind and connect with like minded souls.” – PD
Retreat Package Includes
- A 6 days/5 nights Ayurvedic Retreat
- A beautiful Ayurvedic spa therapy of your choice
- Boat transfers to Yasawa Islands, 2 nights 3 days with breakfast, lunch and dinner gourmet meals
- Daily group activities of yoga nidra, meditation circle, SUP boards, kayaks, snorkel gear
- Magical Night float under the stars
- 2 nights at Denarau – Sabeto mud pool experience
- International flights and hotel transfers (Currently return trip to Fiji is $711 ex Wellington flying Fiji Airways – let me know if you’d like to fly over with me on my flight).
- Travel Insurance
- Meals at Denarau