“Ayurveda tries to offer the best biomechanical organisation to support each individual person’s physiology” Arjun Das
Ayurveda is a 5,000-year-old system of natural healing that has its origins in the Vedic culture of India. Ayurveda has been enjoying a major resurgence in both its native land and throughout the world. Recognising that human beings are part of nature, Ayurveda is the art of daily living in harmony with nature.
Fusion Ayurveda Etiquette
- To make the most of your Ayurveda experience please arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment time.
- Wear loose clothing that you don’t mind getting oil on.
- We require at least 4 hr notice for any cancellations please. Cancellations without reasonable notice will be charged the full charge of the therapy.
- Please also give yourself 10-15 minutes after your therapy to enjoy and relax in the surroundings of Saffron Cottage. Stay for a warm cup of herbal tea or have a wander over our developing gardens and grounds.
- You can even walk down to Waikawa River on the property and sit and meditate a while.
- Our philosophy is that everyone will be able to access the Ayurveda therapies, if you are unable to attend for financial reasons, payments or koha can be made according to financial ability, at your discretion. To apply for this, phone Robyn.