Friday, 11th September, 8:00AM – Sunday, 13th September, 4:00PM
Sanctuary Lodge Maungatautari – 2117 Arapuni Road, Pukeatua
With the excitement of Aotearoa moving into Level 1, Tracey Crandall from CharlieRae and Robyn Mourie join creatively to bring you a ReTreat like no other!
Full weekend retreat includes:
- Transport to Cambridge from the South.
- Connection, friendship, laughter, crystals
- Full day retreat with Yoga & Oils – facilitated by Renee & team
- Welcome and goddess circle meditation
- Crystals, oils, connection and laughter
- Make your own beautiful Mala necklace
- A gentle yoga flow for those wanting a warm up
- Nourishing lunch
- Design and create your own personal Mandala art
- Two night’s accommodation at the stunning Sanctuary Lodge – twin share (other options available) with spa under starlight in Cambridge
- Nature walks on your doorstep
- Nourishing meals – Saturday lunch and dinner
- Yoga flow, Meditation
- Full encouragement & support of your two experienced retreat facilitators – Tracey and Robyn
- Kate from The Nail Lab will be visiting us for extra optional pampering with nail art treats and pedicures Friday night.