Sunday, March 22nd, 1:00pm – 3:30pm
Saffron Cottage – 240 North Manakau Road, Manakau
Join Tracey and Robyn for a beautiful afternoon of connecting with the season of Autumn. Autumn is a time for letting go, like the leaves changing colour and gliding to the Earth. We are part of the natural ecosystem of the Earth, and when we are in connection with the natural energy flow of the planet, this is when we truly thrive.
Ayurvedic wisdom tells us that what happens outside also happens within.
During our afternoon together, you will learn:
• How to align with the seasonal change through picking herbs for making tea’s to suit your dosha body type.
• What changes within you occur during autumn and how to nourish and celebrate these changes.
• Setting your Autumn intention
• Create with nature to make an intention grid using tools like feathers, leaves, herbs, and crystals
• Discover how grids can manifest change and aid in healing for yourself or others.
Immerse yourself in a afternoon of connecting with other like minded souls, while honouring and aligning with the season of Autumn. Enjoy a tea ceremony with yummy Rose cookies, learn how to connect to nature with crystals and take home a gorgeous gift bag with you, along with all the Ayurvedic Wisdom for a beautiful, healthy and happy Autumn Season.
All materials supplied
Max of 8 participants
*There is a minimum of 4 participants for workshop to go ahead.
*No refunds but if you are unable to attend please send a friend in your place. (we would also try to help you fill your place) .