The principle of Ayurveda is to find harmony for the mind, soul, and body and that means that good sleep is very important to achieve that. That is why moon milk came about, because of its high praises for being able to relieve stress.
- 4 cups baby spinach chopped (or other green)
- 1/4 red onion thinly sliced
- 1 medium carrot grated
- 2 organic rose flower petals (make sure they haven’t been sprayed).
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey raw (or use maple syrup for vegan variation)
- 1/4 cup olive oil extra virgin
- Salt & Pepper
Did you know all roses have edible petals that are profoundly nutritious?
Roses with pink and red petals are especially high in bioflavonoids, carotenoids, and anthocyanins, and a good source of Vitamins’ C, B & K.
To enjoy, pull the petals and add them to salads & fruit salads. Or stir them into butters, soft cheeses, ice cream, and icings.
Experiment with different roses in the kitchen; each species and cultivar will taste and smell a little bit different. 🌹