Why should you have an Ayurveda Lifestyle consultation and what does it involve?
According to Ayurveda, a personalized lifestyle routine and daily regimen are some of the most powerful tools you can have to navigate health concerns, which are a compounding of imbalances over time.
When you visit an Ayurvedic practitioner, be prepared to talk about yourself!
We begin by looking into the underlying imbalances ( if any) of your body type (dosha), listening deeply to your health history and concerns, and emerge with a customized Ayurvedic treatment protocol suited to target the root cause of your individual imbalances or simply to keep you health at its optimum. Best of all, we can show you how to integrate this new protocol into your life so that it becomes seamless and sustainable for you.
We advise on foods, exercise and intuitive lifestyle tips best suited to your dosha. Sometimes the most simplest of changes can have huge benefits.
There’s no need to buy any special fitness equipment or special food, all of our remedies are already sitting in your kitchen pantry, local supermarket and the great NZ outdoors.
So instead of focusing on a treatment or medicine to heal the illness, we concentrate on the techniques that will strengthen the healthy elements inherent in every body, which will in turn help the individual to recover – helping the body call upon its own energy to heal.
We believe combining general medical science and Ayurveda are a great combination. Here at Fusion Ayurveda Health centre – we do both !
You are the best person to manage your own health, we would like to work with you using our experience to give you some guidance of what could help you gain and sustain your health goals.
- A 44 yr old client was persevering with a smoothie diet for weight loss but she started to feel bloated and she developed some brain fog. Ayurvedically her body type was not suited to cold, large amounts of fluid. She started following Ayurveda advice on eating warm, unctuous,oily foods which did suit her Vata dosha. Not only did she start feeling well,as a by product and to her surprise she also started to lose weight.
During an Ayurvedic consultation you’ll learn:
- Your Ayurveda body-type
- Suitable exercises for maintaining peak health and fitness
- Powerful breathing techniques and meditation tips to reduce stress and anxiety if required
- How to improve your digestion and foods best suited to your body type
- Recipes (Easy and quick to prepare)
- Valuable tips to creating effective and efficient lifestyle patterns and coping mechanisms for a more balanced and stress-free daily routine, and to change thought patterns and release deep-rooted issues.
- How to administer your own therapies and Ayurveda plan at home in hand outs or email links
- 60 minutes consult $90