ABHYANGA – Full Body Oil Massage – 60 MIN, $90.
This wonderful Ayurvedic therapy consists of a full head and body massage administered by your practitioner. Aromatic herbal oils are applied in a continuous flowing sequence. The depth, speed and type of oil applied varies according to your Ayurvedic body type and your personal needs and preference. A light steam of the body will finish the therapy.
Benefits of Abhyanga Massage Therapy include:
- Increased circulation to nerve endings
- Toning of muscles and the whole physiology
- Calming for the nerves
- Lubrication to the joints
- Increased mental alertness
- Elimination of impurities from the body
- Softer, smoother skin
- Increased levels of stamina through the day
- Better, deeper sleep
ElaKizhi massage- 60 MIN, $100.
A hot therapy in which fresh herbal ingredients are fried, tied into boluses, dipped into warm medicated oil and applied over the whole body or affected body part. The herbal bags are padded over joints, thus draining toxins and giving wonderful relief to muscular tension. It can also be applied as an add on after Abhyanga / oil massage.
Indication: Chronic back pain, joint stiffness, muscular pain, sciatica, sprains, cramps, and general rejuvenation.
SHIRODHARA – 60 MIN, $90 plus $40 for Medicated Herbal Oil ($130 total).
A signature Ayurvedic treatment that dates back to the ages. ‘Shiro’ means head and ‘dhara’ means unbroken flow of liquid. Lukewarm herbal organic oil is hung from a specially designed copper vessel above the forehead and made to flow in a continuous, soft stream for around 30-45 minutes. This deeply soothing therapy relieves stress and strain related problems, promotes sound sleep, relieves headaches and migraine, eases jet lag, and does wonders for your hair and scalp!
SHIRO ABHYANGA – 60 MIN, $90 plus $40 for Medicated Herbal Oil ($130 total).
As above but while the oil flows, the therapist gently massage the client’s head throughout the therapy. Bliss.
Following the shirodhara therapies, you will have the option of taking home your oil with you to be used for bath oil or massage.
NASYA THERAPY – 30 MINUTES, $55.
The procedure involves a gentle Kansa wand massage on shoulders, neck, forehead and face followed by a mild herbal steam before the administration of the the slightly warm oil which is instilled in each nostril. This is followed by kansa wand massage of head, palms and soles of feet.
Wonderful for sinus sufferers, excellent for prevention of sinus, colds, headaches.
MARMA TRIGGER POINT MASSAGE – 60 MIN, $90.
This form of massage helps promote healing of the 107 marma points while enhancing circulation and blood flow. Other benefits include:
- Local and distal pain relief
- Triggers release of the neuro-chemicals serotonin and melatonin. This improves cognitive function, and promotes deeper sleep
- Prevention of blockages and imbalances in the body
- Aids healing and disease prevention
- Balances the doshas
- The whole body will be massaged with general Marma trigger point release throughout.
MARMA THERAPY FOR SPECIFIC INJURIES/CONDITIONS – 30 MIN, $55
When you’ve identified your area of discomfort, the therapist will work on the specific Marma trigger points around the area to relieve pain and stiffness. A course of at least 3 therapies is recommended.
Ideal for: frozen shoulder, back pain, tennis elbow, high blood pressure, post stroke, any other nerve condition.
AYURVEDIC FACIAL THERAPY – Awaken The Beauty Of Your Skin with the Kansa wand.
60 MIN, $90.
Only an Ayurvedic facial treatment will give you the opportunity to experience the wonder of Kansa wand – The rejuvenated Indian Healing metal.
We only use 100% organic Ayurvedic and botanical products, specifically tailored to your needs.
A bit different to a Western facial treatment, our Ayurvedic facial includes:
- Cleansing wash with a combination of aloe, cucumber, witch hazel and calendula and depending on your skin type, rose water may be added.
- Facial marma and Kansa wand massage with a beautiful Ayurvedic oil, such as Kumkumadi/Saffron oil suitable for your skin type. A red agate roller may also be used.
- An Ayurvedic face mask will then be applied suited to your skin type – during this time you will be massaged – arms/hands/.
- Finishing with an application of a beautiful plant based serum to go away glowing.
UDVARTANA – LYMPH THERAPY/CELLULITE MASSAGE – 60 MIN, $90.
In this unique Ayurvedic Massage a herbal powder mix is massaged into the body to break up stagnation & stimulate lymphatic flow. This therapy enlivens and energises the body helping promote better digestion, healthier skin and firmer muscle tone. It also increases circulation, helping break down fatty deposits and cellulite and is therefore recommended for those wishing to detox.